Accident: Motor Cycle Collision
- Fractured right lower tibia.
Injury date: June 2019
- Completion of INA (Initial Needs Assessment), resulting in the Rehabilitation Managers recommendations of physiotherapy for lower limb rehabilitation, CBT sessions and an ongoing considerations around mental and physical well-being regarding home-life and leisure time.
- During rehabilitation, the Rehabilitation Manager requested a further review was needed. This excellent, clinical judgement identified that further pain was beginning. Resulting in the Rehabilitation Managers recommending an Orthopaedic Consultation to ascertain removal of screws.
- The Rehabilitation Managers successfully sourced NHS prices and private facilities for the necessary surgery to be provided.
- Successful mental health recovery the patient at home and at work. Continual successful communication, liaison and support with the patient’s employer.
Our Rehabilitation Manager says:
“The patient was completely transparent with me, saying they appreciated my ethical and professional nature during this time.
Though it was initially a straightforward case it became more complex down the line. I communicated with all parties, constantly explaining the process, benefits and various opinions on rehabilitation. Including the most cost-effective options coinciding with the patient’s recovery.”
Our patient says:
“I found Medicess’ professionalism, accuracy and clarity very good throughout the process.”
“For me, the most important point to mention is the care for me as the patient from Medicess and not the claim- absolutely first class.”
Click here to refer now!
Refer now and you’ll receive a FREE Rehabilitation Review with no obligations.
Follow Medicess on Twitter and LinkedIn for news.